With this release, we are updating our diagrams, dashboard options and more
As always, this update doesn't impact your previous settings, but allows for additional diagram options and makes it easier to setup your personal dashboard, to start with after you log in.
We also expanded our ability to recognize UTM codes or other advertising link coding. These insights allow you to make informed decisions, optimize your campaigns, and maximize your marketing efforts.
Summary: what is new and different?
- Enhanced cookie-less tracking option, no more loss of data when users do not consent
- New diagram options, select for an alternative color scheme or 3D diagram
- Extended Dashboard option allows you to lock in your own settings. If you are not happy with the standard 7-days, use a filtered view with different time period. Do you always look at a certain report? Then lock in these settings in your dashboard so you don't need to manually do that every time.
- Better recognition of UTM- and other codes also when the user doesn't click a link as a first click but during a session
- Additional filter options and metrics a number of panels
What else is new?
- Enhancing Google Search Console result panels with a quick filter option, also speeding up our collection of data from Google Search Console.
- In a number of panels you can add variable columns with metrics such as goals or ratings. These settings are now maintained between your sessions, so are available again when you log in again.
- Several upgrades to the servers running Snoobi Analytics