Snoobi for portal/intranets
Snoobi is a safe and secure way used to track thousands of websites and intranet domains by businesses, government agencies, and other public sector clients. Snoobi collects data inside the European Union without storing any user information outside of Europe. Portal Analytics can operate without setting cookies on users' browsers; this protects privacy. Additionally, there's a specific plugin for SharePoint which allows tracking analytics across all sites using SharePoint modern Server.
Additional metrics specific to Portal Analytics.
Once you have decided what metrics are needed for the analysis, they can be used with a single click. Multiple dasboards can be built, used and shared. Either by yourself or with Snoobi's help. Complex or roll-up reports from multiple sites and campaigns, or simplified reports that highlight a specific topic: they can all be created on the fly. Any reporting dashboard can be shared online or sent daily in a variety of formats. And if the built-in reports are not sufficient for your needs or you want to combine the Snoobi data with other data elements, then the Snoobi Datafeed provides you with a simple, non-API method of getting data.
In addition to standard metrics, Portal Analytics provides the following insight:
- tracking of logins with date/time, geo-location and device characteristics
- login clusters by role and organization
- analyse pages accessed with from external sources such as newsletter or links from other websites
- which documents were downloaded by which organization or individual login
- cluster news, articles and other information elements by product or interest group
- easy reporting on content with the most interest and engagement score
- indentify information with minimal access: to target content for removal or highlight to increase interest
- full session details: what elements of the portal were visited by the logged in user and in what order
- unique engagement scoring model helps in determining effective use of portal elements
- identify undesired behaviour to optimize user interface
- review number of likes and comments for content pages