Microsoft 365 SharePoint is a secure, website-based collaboration tool from Microsoft® that uses workflow applications, access to databases, and other web parts, empowering teams to work closely together. It is in use as an intranet solution by a growing number of organizations to streamline their internal communication.
There are many benefits of using the Snoobi Analytics for SharePoint Service
- SharePoint site administrators use analytics to monitor site usage and user behavior, identify popular content and areas of the site that need improvement, and track user engagement over time.
- Content creators and publishers use analytics to measure the performance of their content, identify what types of content are most popular with users, and adjust their content strategy accordingly.
- Business analysts can use the Snoobi Analytics metrics to identify patterns and trends in user behavior and site usage, and use this information to make data-driven decisions about how to optimize business processes and workflows.
- IT professionals use analytics to identify potential issues with site performance, troubleshoot usage issues and identify areas of the site that require additional resources or maintenance.
- Executives and decision-makers use Snoobi SharePoint analytics to track progress against organizational goals, identify areas for improvement, and make strategic decisions based on data-driven insights.
The Snoobi Analytics for SharePoint Service consists of a specific app extension for SharePoint, a Snoobi Analytics account and an Snoobi Start Service to assist in implementation and the creation of reports for the various stakeholders. The service works with the latest release of SharePoint Online.
Microsoft, M365 and SharePoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.